Working with OAuth¶
OAuth 2.0 is a widely used specification for authorization aspects of resources in a lightweight manner. WSO2 Identity Server provides a comprehensive implementation of this specification.
This section provides instructions on how to work with OAuth2 to expose resources in a secure manner.
Visit the following pages for information on working with OAuth.
- OAuth 2.0 Clients
- OAuth 2.0 Grant Types
- SAML2 Bearer Assertion Profile for OAuth 2.0
- Setting Up OAuth Token Hashing
- JWT Token Generation
- OAuth2 Token Validation and Introspection
- OAuth2 Token Revocation
- Self-contained Access Tokens
- Writing A New OAuth Client Authenticator
- Private Key JWT Client Authentication for OIDC
- Mutual TLS for OAuth Clients
- Microprofile JWT 1.0 support for IS
- Validating JWT based on JWKS
- Issuing New Tokens Per Request