Delete Claim Mapping¶
There are two ways to delete a claim mapping.
Use the management console¶
Follow the steps given below to delete a claim mapping.
- Access the Management Console (
- Go to Main > Identity > Claims and click List.
- Click on any available dialect.
- From the Claim Dialect view, you can view the claims defined for
that particular dialect.
- Click Delete to remove the appropriate claim mapping.
Use the configuration file¶
Alternatively, you can do this by deleting claim mappings from the
claim-config.xml file (located in the
The dialects configured in the
<IS_HOME>/repository/conf/claim-config.xml file get applied only when you start the product for the first time or for any newly created tenants.
With the first startup, dialects and claims are loaded from the file and persisted in the database. Any consecutive updates to the file will not be picked up
A sample claim mapping is given below.
<Claim> <ClaimURI>country</ClaimURI> <DisplayName>Country</DisplayName> <AttributeID>country</AttributeID> <Description>Country name component</Description> <MappedLocalClaim>http://wso2.org/claims/country</MappedLocalClaim> </Claim>