Viewing the Status of a XACML Policy¶
You can view the current status of a XACML policy using the instructions in this topic.
- Sign in. Enter your username and password to log in to the Management Console.
- Navigate to the Main menu to access the Entitlement menu. Click Policy Administration under PAP.
- The policies that you created are listed in the Available
Entitlement Policies table. Click View Status to check the
current status of the policy you require.
- The resulting page lists out the following information as follows.
The following are the status details of the policy:
- Time Stamp - This is the timestamp of the action performed.
- Action - The action performed by the user.
- Performed By - User or tenant that performed the action
- Target - Where the policy is located.
- Target Action - The action that is performed to the policy.
- Status - Indicates whether the action was successful or not.
- Details - Provides details on certain actions.
The Policy Status Type lists out all the possible actions that can be performed by a user. This is available so that you can filter out the status details according to the action performed by the user.
Currently available policy status types:
- ADD_POLICY : This is the action done by the user when adding a new policy.
- UPDATE_POLICY : This is the action done by the user when editing a policy.
- GET_POLICY : This is the action done by the user when viewing a policy.
- DELETE_POLICY : This is the action done by the user when deleting a policy.
- ENABLE_POLICY : This is the action done by the user to enable the policy from the PDP.
- PUBLISH_POLICY : This is the action done by the user when publishing to the PDP.