This topic provides instructions on how to provision users from WSO2 Identity Server to a trusted identity provider. A trusted identity provider is basically an identity provider such as Google, Salesforce, another Identity Server, etc., that supports inbound provisioning requests and is trusted by the application. For more information, see Outbound provisioning.
See the following document for more details on configuring outbound provisioning.
- Outbound Provision with SCIM
- Configure Outbound Provisioning with Salesforce
- Configure Outbound Provisioning with Google
- Configure Role-Based Provisioning
- Configure Rule-Based Provisioning