Workflow Approval API Definition¶
Click for instructions
Follow the steps given below to try out the REST APIs with your local instance of WSO2 Identity Server.
- Add a new workflow definition and engage the workflow in an operation
- Perfom a few related operations to generate few human task approvals.
- Click on Authorize button and provide desired values for authentication.
- Expand the relevant API operation and click the Try It Out button.
- Fill in relevant sample values for the input parameters and click Execute. You will receive generated sample curl command with the sample values you filled in.
- Add a
-kheader to the curl command and run the curl command on the terminal with a running instance of WSO2 IS.